Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vegas Anyone?

In July I'm turning the big 40. Anyone want to go to Vegas with me to celebrate? I found this great deal at Mandalay Bay. Basically $100 a night and that includes food and drinks at the pool. I feel like a little kid asking if you want to come to by birthday party.

5 comments:

 Amelia Darling said...

I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO I'LL GO

Misty said...

How many people can we squeeze into that $100 room? (In college, we used to stay at Circus Circus for $30/night and squeeze 10 of us in the room. Good times.) I'd love to go celebrate with you!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to come and Sue wants to watch your kids! Becky

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

*sigh* I wanna go!

Gretchie Love said...

I want to go !!!