Andy and I just chuckled after we watched 3 hours of this series and basically laid in bed all day. This show is amazing. Being the indoor type, I am not much to be one with nature. This show sucks me in. I highly recommend it. It's on Discovery Channel. It was on all day yesterday (Sunday) and I recorded every episode.Other highlights of the day:
Maggie: Mom, I want to wear my pretty blue dress to church today.
Me: Maggie, that's a summer dress. You'll be too cold. Why don't you wear your dress with the snow flakes on them.
Maggie: Those snowflakes are FAKE!
Second interesting comment:
Max: Mom, you're starting to look fat.
One more laughing moment:
Maggie lets quite loud sound out of her body.
Andy: Maggie, what was that?
Maggie: I fard.
3 comments:
"Those snowflakes are fake"!
*giggling*
I love that kid!
so happy to be linked into "think pink"! I laughed so hard reading the funny kid stuff and loved reading your va-k fun & other stuff :). luv ya!
Alison....sorry but you are really starting to look fat :)
Post a Comment