Sunday, August 5, 2007

Storm Warning!


Who would ever believe this sweet innocent face would be the largest tornado to hit our family? I think it all started when she was born. Really, the day she was born was when it all started. To update her life up to this point, I will tell you the events that happened over the weekend. Friday, she decided to pull the iron cord causing the iron to fall on the floor, breaking into pieces. Saturday, as I sat at the computer, she put gum in my hair. I didn't notice this until my hubby said "what is that in your hair? It's a big glob of gum!" I just started crying. Sunday, I sent her into the bathroom to get into the tub, she chose to go out the front door. There I was chasing her in the neighbors yard, as her naked body jiggled and giggled. Non-the-less, we all love her dearly and and appreciate the wonder she brings into our lives.

6 comments:

 Amelia Darling said...

That sweet little girl would NEVER do those things!

Annemarie said...

I don't believe a word of it... wink! wink!

Sherri B. said...

MY kids would never...

cindy said...

She's just giving you plenty of fun stories to tell her dates!

Mel said...

Okay.... First of all she is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it!

Second... I'm so glad that you finally started a blog! Time for HolyNakedCartwheels. Wheee!

Mel said...

You don't care if I add you to my sidebar, do you?