Yes, I am still a loyal Royal follower. Still smitten with Kate. I'll admit that I subscribe to a blog that updates everything Kate wears. Not that I care so much about fashion, I just like to look at Kate and her clothes. The Diamond Jubilee is being celebrated and this is what Kate wore to one of the celebrations. What impresses me about this dress(besides that it's pink and she looks "lovely") is that she has worn it before. It's nice to see that she wears clothes several times and doesn't give a rip. Really though, with as classy as she is, she could wear the same dress every day and get away with it.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Diamond Jubilee
Yes, I am still a loyal Royal follower. Still smitten with Kate. I'll admit that I subscribe to a blog that updates everything Kate wears. Not that I care so much about fashion, I just like to look at Kate and her clothes. The Diamond Jubilee is being celebrated and this is what Kate wore to one of the celebrations. What impresses me about this dress(besides that it's pink and she looks "lovely") is that she has worn it before. It's nice to see that she wears clothes several times and doesn't give a rip. Really though, with as classy as she is, she could wear the same dress every day and get away with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment