I did it, I got my Blendtec! It's been YEARS since I've wanted one. Every time that man stands up in Costco with his microphone headset and starts blending his creations, I start foaming at the mouth. Every time I tell myself "next time he's here, I'm getting one". The next time I'm in Costco and the man is making his magic, I don't have $400 drop on a blender. When the opportunity arose to get a huge discount on the blender, I got it. Yes, we need our car fixed, yes, there are bills to pay, and yes, this opportunity doesn't come often. I'm now the owner of this red baby.

4 comments:
Will you bring it to work again?
I want one :(
Will please video the blending of an old cell phone. That would be awesome.
I love mine and you're gonna love yours. It makes the super best smoothies.
Post a Comment