Tuesday, February 21, 2012
I'm hooked
Downton Abbey has me sucked into the TV. I finally started watching it on Netflix this week and haven't stopped. There is something about the show that keeps me glued to the screen the entire time. Every scene must be studied. Detail after detail is important to note. Every actor is perfect for their role. The scenery is amazing. The charm of England is locked in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm so glad you love it! I knew you would! I love it!!
I LOVE these kind of shows too!! I live for my netflix!
Mrs. Fea's daughter works for film company who makes those !!! She said they are going to be making another season !! We need to go to the UK and meet the actors !!!
It's the best thing EVER! I'm hooked and can't wait for next season.
Post a Comment