Monday, January 23, 2012

Milestones!



One can not skip a blog post with a huge milestone such as this. These two girls are potty trained! I really wondered if this day would come. Though Claire has been potty trained for at least 6 months, I knew Kate would take a bit longer. It was a little longer but much easier. Kate had it down in no time . She's pretty dang cute. We'd ask her if she was a big girl or little girl and she say "lille"girl because she didn't want to go on the toilet. Now she proudly says "I'm a big girl!"
Claire, on the other hand, is all-that-and more. She seems to think she's bigger than all of us. One of my favorite things she said the other day, "when I become a boy, I'm going to get Legos." Let me know when that happens!

I love these girls!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I'll have to check out the Blogger app! Congratulations Kate!

Sue said...

Those two girls are getting cuter every day! I miss their snuggles when we watched disney movies in my room. I know they only came to my for my TV and my endless supply of hidden treats but I pretend it was for me!

 Amelia Darling said...

Oh my gosh they are so beautiful! I love their little tushes.