Monday, January 23, 2012

Favs

A couple of favorite apps I've stumbled across. One of those kind of things that make me happy I live in this day and age rather than being a pioneer.

Blogger
Obviously, I need to get better at formatting the picture. This app allows you to blog from your phone. Most of my pics come from my phone. It's 1000 times easier to download a pic from my phone on this app than to go through all the hoopla of getting it on my computer. Though you can publish your blog from the app, I like to go on my blog from my computer and arrange things.


Lose it!

I've had Lose it! on my phone for a couple of years. It's a calorie counter. I used it off and on (which goes along with my typical gains and losses). Recently, I downloaded the app on my new phone and I discovered the "scan barcode". Seriously? I just scan the barcode on my food and calories and nutritional info appears. Tah Dah! Love it!

No comments: