Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Magic Diet

During our 4th of July party, one of our (male) friends came up to the group of ladies. He looked as though he'd lost some weight. "You look like you've lost weight!!! How much have you lost? What did you do?" My friends asked him as they were so impressed!


I turned to my friend and said "isn't funny how we ask people about their weight loss, yet we really don't go up to someone and say "wow, how much weight have you gained?" or "How'd you put that load on yourself?" Well blog friends, I'm here to confess how I've put on my 10 + pounds this summer. It's all in that picture. I decided to introduce ice cream cones to my family and I enjoyed it myself too. That ice cream I get at Smiths Marketplace has got to be one of the best. So my weight gain success? Too much ice cream and no exercise. Ta da!!


2 comments:

Misty said...

I'm there with you, sistah. But my ice cream of choice is Kirkland's vanilla. Heavenly, truly.

Annemarie said...

I seriously love you