
I love a new app for my iPhone. If someone recommends one, I usually start drooling. My addiction to an iPhone app is similar to my addiction to appliances. I love appliances. That blender at Costco makes my stomach turn every time they have it on display.
I've seen fat booth at the app store but thought it would be stupid. When a friend told me about it, I thought "what the heck, it's only 99 cents". This app has been the hit of the weekend! First I used it on the bus on the 6th grade field trip. The kids loved it. Then I took it to work on the weekend. What a riot! We laughed all weekend.
It's been an eye opener for me. We shouldn't take life so seriously and we all need to laugh at ourselves. Plus, when I do the side by side comparison, skinny to fat, I look pretty skinny! Send me a photo of yourself and let's see what you look like fat!
2 comments:
Ahem, where do I send a photo of myself to be fattened? If I look the same, I hope there is a money back guarantee! :)
THat's awesome! You are better than the blendtec blender salesmen! I NEED this!
Post a Comment