Isaac: When you get dressed to go out at night, what do you wear?
Me: Um....I never go out at night. I don't have anything special to wear. I stay at home with my five kids, all day long, that is what I do. I do enjoy your fashion line at Target (this is THE ONLY thing I felt confident saying).
Isaac: I haven't done Target for two years.
Me: Well, I really enjoyed your fashion line at Target two years ago.
Isaac: What staples do you have around your house that you like to wear?
Me: Jeans and a white t-shirt.
Isaac: Is there anything you do that makes you feel sexy?
Me: Take a shower?
Okay, I know there were other questions and more conversation but you pretty much can get the jest of it. By the end of the interview, he didn't even know what to say, he kept asking his interns what he should ask us. He was very nice, friendly, and didn't seem too disgusted with my sense of fashion, or lack there of. He did ask if we shared the same husband and we both laughed no. Even this very minute I am rolling my eyes at myself. I swore I would never watch the interview but I may just take a peek in a couple of weeks to see if I'm on his web-i-sode. And maybe, just MAYBE, I might post it. I'm hoping I'll think it's funnier then.
10 comments:
Alison, of all the celebs to meet in NYC!!! I love Isaac Mizrahi! He used to have a show on cable about clothes and fashion. He would pick women out from the audience and talk with them about their fashion challenges. He always called them "darling". I always wanted to be on his show just so he could call me "darling". Did he call you "darling"? I'm so jealous!
unbelievably HILARIOUS!
How fun for you! I would love to watch the interview:)
I love your answers and you look cute and skinny.
I agree. You do look fabulous! What a fun get-away in NYC with your friends. Funny interview! I would love to read/watch more.
hope you had a great trip. you look GREAT!
That is awesome!! You should have talked yourself into some free clothes :-) You have to post a link to the interview!
That is so funny. I love your answers! Please post the interview!
Lucky you got to NYC!
oh. my. word. I LOVE it! That was great Alison! You should have told him your favorite thing to wear out at night is a long black apron, a button down white shirt with a black stripe down the middle (with a black bra - of course) and black pants.
Look how skinny you are! I hope you are on the webisode just to see yourself in your skinny glory. :)
Post a Comment